Lmao @aussie open

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananapeel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching it? I couldn't help but laugh at the difference in noise the crowd gave when Li Na and azarenka walked out.
I also love the mockery azarenka has been given. Lmao @ djokovich's doctor impersonation.

Anyway, who is anyone going for?
In women's and men's finals?

I can't stand azarenkas screaming and her attitude is horrible so I much prefer Li Na.
for men's, well I just can't stand Andy Murray as a whole but I love djokovich's humour and personality and the splits he does is amazing!

I'm with Stevo, let's go Davey Warner! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Make your 100 and do the "Gangnam Style" :lol:

Hahaha you cricket gurus! Nah. All they do is stand in the hot sun with priest outfits and the occasional one gets a chance to run a few feet to catch the ball. And there's so many complicated terms!!! I get bored within the first few minutes. My dog chewed up a random cricket ball actually. I was quite impressed!

They don't wear white as much anymore so I wouldn't call them priest outfits haha

Oh ok well I don't watch it so I would know haha sorry cricket players for calling your outfits priest outfits. :twisted:

Bananapeel, at least we don't make stupid noises when we hit the ball ;)

Love the Aus Open.. was hoping Li Na would win last night.. tonight i was going for Djokovic and he didnt dissapoint :)
I think im going to marry him.

cant stand watching tennis now.... I cant stand all the grunting and 'bird calls' the players make when they hit the ball with thier 'strung hula hoops' (raquets) :rolleyes: it is too embarrassing to watch with the sound up, and you cant hear the commentary with the sound down, so why bother

The men I can tolerate because its at least deep and not on every single shot.
i actually had to pick my brother up from the airport during the women's finals so I was quite happy to leave.
federer was a much more deserving finalist than Murray but djokovichs won which is soo good! I too would've liked li na to win but ah well.
I'm not in love wi tennis guys, there just isn't much else on and while I'm on APS I'm on the sofa and my parents wach the tennis so I check it out every so often. Better to watch than cricket IMO. Much more entertaining. But I can't wait for packed to the rafters! I love that show!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and where have you been ratbag? Been missing your humour!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually touch rugby is the best sport. Well tackles better but I wasn't allowed to play in Singapore because I was a girl and girls could only play 'touch' rugby :rolleyes:
but I can't find touch rugby in Melbourne! It doesn't exist!!!
Maybe I need to move back to Singapore? Because the food is so damn good and the transport is cheap and convenient. Or maybe I should move back to Perth? They have better snakes, but the licensing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know! The bloody women are horrible! Not my fault they make stupid noises joeysmoely! The men I can tolerate because its at least deep and not on every single shot.
i actually had to pick my brother up from the airport during the women's finals so I was quite happy to leave.
federer was a much more deserving finalist than Murray but djokovichs won which is soo good! I too would've liked li na to win but ah well.
I'm not in love wi tennis guys, there just isn't much else on and while I'm on APS I'm on the sofa and my parents wach the tennis so I check it out every so often. Better to watch than cricket IMO. Much more entertaining. But I can't wait for packed to the rafters! I love that show!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and where have you been ratbag? Been missing your humour!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually touch rugby is the best sport. Well tackles better but I wasn't allowed to play in Singapore because I was a girl and girls could only play 'touch' rugby :rolleyes:
but I can't find touch rugby in Melbourne! It doesn't exist!!!
Maybe I need to move back to Singapore? Because the food is so damn good and the transport is cheap and convenient. Or maybe I should move back to Perth? They have better snakes, but the licensing is ridiculous.

Please dont come back to perth..........
Just jokes ;)

Hahaha love you too snowman!

im kidding too! I'm not a tennis fanatic but it is on only once a year and I'm in Melbourne so figured I'd watch it. Ok I'll admit I like watching cricket sometimes but I prefer active sports like rugby and AFL. (Afl is the best aussie sport)

I love Perth though! Warm, sunny, good beaches and much better fishing than bloomin Melbourne! And my dads family are down there. It was nice living there.

Yeah I spent the first 29 years of my life in Melbourne. I don't miss it :)

I hate the grey winters, cold and rain. Perth still gets clear blue sky days in winter.
Im up joondalup way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back