LOL @ apple

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The iPhone has proven to me to be a very useful business tool and has improved the service I can provide my clients. The availability of apps for business, the security that comes with Apple, and flawless running of the phones means I will not look elsewhere. The phone does exactly what is says it will do, and that is all you can ask. The phone delivers what it advertises and I do not regret moving onto the iPhone. The only failing I find with the iPhone, is they made it too good to start with, its hard to make massive improvements to something that was created with a high level of excellence to begin with. Android devices may well over-take the iPhone when you crunch the numbers on paper, but at the end of the day, Apple made it famous, so why go anywhere else?

Regards

Wing_Nut

P.s The cost of the phone is really insignificant compared to the cost of actually using it.

The iPhone has proven to me to be a very useful business tool and has improved the service I can provide my clients. The availability of apps for business, the security that comes with Apple, and flawless running of the phones means I will not look elsewhere. The phone does exactly what is says it will do, and that is all you can ask. The phone delivers what it advertises and I do not regret moving onto the iPhone. The only failing I find with the iPhone, is they made it too good to start with, its hard to make massive improvements to something that was created with a high level of excellence to begin with. Android devices may well over-take the iPhone when you crunch the numbers on paper, but at the end of the day, Apple made it famous, so why go anywhere else?

Regards

Wing_Nut

P.s The cost of the phone is really insignificant compared to the cost of actually using it.

Some valid points in there. I'm not an apple fan, never owned an I phone never will. I had the chance of getting an iphone3 or a HTC a few years ago and I can say if I went iphone I probably would of broke at least 20 but my HTC just doesn't break. I've recently upgraded my phone last year to a HTC velocity and it's great but after reading a bit I'm swapping to a Samsung. I use my phone a lot of business and love the big screens. Makes it easier to show clients things if I don't have my Samsung tablet on me.

So long story short, android all the way. HTC/Samsung are where it's at

I love these debates. Holden v ford. Football v rugby. iOS vs android.
Everyone has their opinion on what they prefer.

The one arguement against iPhones that really amuses me is "they break to easy" - really !? That's your criteria of a quality product ?
Using that theory if you buy a brand new car and drove it into a wall you would blame the manufacturer. because it broke when you didnt take care of it.

I have never cracked a screen on a phone for all the years I've had a mobile phone. I can't remember what my first phone was but it would have been while most of you were still in nappies it had a monochrome LCD screen I remember that much, and the only reason I upgraded any of them was for better features.
I currently have two iPhone 5s (work and private) and there isn't a scratch on either! Both used daily.

If 'break ability' is how you judge a product I hope you have plastic crockery at home and a blow up car.

If you really want a food fight with apples and icecream sandwiches then you may as well throw blackberries in the bowl too. Then stand back because I will be first in the bowl throwing the blackberries under the closest heavy truck I can find !

I love these debates. Holden v ford. Football v rugby. iOS vs android.
Everyone has their opinion on what they prefer.

The one arguement against iPhones that really amuses me is "they break to easy" - really !? That's your criteria of a quality product ?
Using that theory if you buy a brand new car and drove it into a wall you would blame the manufacturer. because it broke when you didnt take care of it.

I have never cracked a screen on a phone for all the years I've had a mobile phone. I can't remember what my first phone was but it would have been while most of you were still in nappies it had a monochrome LCD screen I remember that much, and the only reason I upgraded any of them was for better features.
I currently have two iPhone 5s (work and private) and there isn't a scratch on either! Both used daily.

If 'break ability' is how you judge a product I hope you have plastic crockery at home and a blow up car.

If you really want a food fight with apples and icecream sandwiches then you may as well throw blackberries in the bowl too. Then stand back because I will be first in the bowl throwing the blackberries under the closest heavy truck I can find !

Like!!! Hahaha tapatalk Wont let me like anything on the app fail :(

Cathy

Iv had to decide which to go with a few times actually. Back when the iPhone 4 came out it was between that or the Htc desire HD. I went with the iPhone but had second thoughts and swapped it within the first week the peice of junk htc touch screen buttons stop working before that it was glitchy as oh I had to send it to china didn't i but then with my iPhone (after many androids) they fixed it on the spot?. Then I went to the galaxy s it was a ok phone but it wasn't a pleasure to use it was just a hassle. Then I went to the galaxy s 2 and it was average. The menus all the layout looks terrible and it doesn't matter if you can change it, as soon as you get an app to make it better its just like its trying to hard to be good when in fact it's average. Every app just didn't do the phone any favours altho the market is awesome and so easy to use download straight to the phone *winning*. I thought I would be watching movies and playing Roms and apps but the battery life isn't there for you to do these things yet its very inconvenient. I will never listen to anyone trying to say android is better because its not. Ah you can hack Nasa, you can do this, it does that and the iPhone can't do it, we'll I don't want to hack Nasa. I want to text and have it all neatly planed out without those ugly colours that androids use. I don't want all the settings and extra menus to customise it. The most important thing in life as far as phones go.. you want to know? is to pull out and easy to use phone to add girls o Facebook and get numbers not pull out a brick and customise my menus while being forever alone. The iPhones size is so convenient I love it the screen is perfect. I will never listen to any android fanboy again lol you tricked me once which wasted my money, never again. Apple for life (until android come out with nuclear powered battery's and make everything run flawless like the iPhone.) its not holdens vs fords at all. It's Nissan vs Hyundai's, Hyundai's these days look fantastic and cheap to maintain etc etc but I'm not going to waste my money on a Hyundai.

- - - Updated - - -

It really frustrates me when I see people putting the iPhone down and bosting about android because It reminds me when I was searching the forums an reading reviews trying to decide and people were big noteing the androids, iv learnt not to listen to people at all in life. Listen to your own opions and not what people think, teachers, peers and even less importantly random people on the Internet (LOL) just listen to your self and do your own thing. Game reviews tell me this game is going to be incredible I get the game get home it's so average...more recently I happily listen to what people say but you have to form your own opions based on that not what some 4 year old says on the net and even tho they haven't got the phone you just repeat what that other 4 year old said anyway.... I'm over the moon with how happy I am with my iPhone 5 I think because I'm that happy with it I just don't care for going and wingeing about the other side. I think all android users are secretly not happy with there androids but because they have to pay the a** out of the plan and because androids drop in price so much (and dont hold there value like iphones) there stuck with it and have to big note the rubbish there stuck with. Same goes for trolls in general on the Internet there stuck with there boreing life so they have to bring others down ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back