Look what I found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
I'm the happiest person in the world ATM. After 3 weeks of not sleeping to see if I can find my missing Stimson. He turned up without me actualy trying to find him. As I was going to get my oil out of my hatchback boot. I just out of curiosity decided to lift the carpet out and look at my spare wheel. What did I find my missing Stimson. He is back home safe and sound. I also had a good sleep finally.

Great news, congrats, i lost sleep the night I got my new darwins thinking about if the new click clack i made was escape proof.

As I was going to get my oil out of my hatchback boot. I just out of curiosity decided to lift the carpet out and look at my spare wheel.

Do you think he's been riding around town in your car for free! ..if so....lucky you got him at home!

thats so lucky good on ya!
post up some pics please

How did he end up in your car???

Well I was getting the house fumigated. So I removed them from there enclosure as I didn't want anything happening to them. So obviously the pillow case I had him in had a hole. I went to my mims for a couple of hours as the pest control guy said we had to leave the house. So that's how he ended up in my car.

Wow, i would be buying a lotto ticket after that, you so lucky and so is he, such a happy ending :)

great to hear you found him mate. Good thing u checked the spare wheel! :)
I bet he can't wait for a nice feed :)

Why were did yours escape from CrystalMoon and when. Mine I had given up hope as well because I didn't no wether it escaped at mums,my car, or at home so that's why I think I didn't find as i had giving up hope as well of looking for it.

Congrats! It's so stressful when you don't know if they're ok or not.

I have given up on my escapee

Sorry to hear that crystal... :(

A hatchy of mine was lost one morning, and after getting home from work early to pull the room completely apart (including pulling a tallboy apart and emptying a storage cupboard full of awkward shaped baby things.) I still couldn't find it. It was going to be a cold night as well, so I decided to put 2 pythons together and leave an open enclosure with the heat still on and it's hide so hopefully it would try to find warmth and go in there. I woke up at 5 in the morning and thought I'd get up and go check. as soon as I walked into the room I saw it sitting on top of a three high stack of enclosures! aaaaaaahhhh relief. :D
To this day I still have no idea how it got up there and I checked and re-checked everything around and on top of this stack. It just goes to show that snakes really can climb magical thin-air highways that don't exist.

Ohh Whisper's enclosure wasn't closed properly about 3 months ago :( I pulled the whole house apart many times, I have a horrible feeling she got outside .... All I hope is she is happy :) I still look out for her though :)
. if you no it escaped in the house at least I wouldn't give a hope. I think you will find it one day.

That's great news. You are so lucky you found him and lucky he wasn't cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back