Looking for a book

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illium

Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking for the name of an australian reptile and frog book, it was a hard back, pretty damn thick, maybe even 600 pages. Under the outside cover it was a reddish brown colour.
Had everything in it, at the start of each species it had diagrams of the scales and placement etc, very detailed.

I had the book for almost ten years, it went with me every time went bush, but i have animal mad kids now and its fricken vanished. Not happy.
I need to find a new one.

any help would be great

Coggers reptiles & amphibians of Australia ?

Searched it & spot on. Its not in print anymore apparently. i have found one. Now canyou guys tell me if something better has come out before i got chuck some of my penrith expo money at it?

The 7th edition is supposed to be coming out soon, you might want to wait for that.

In the meantime, have a look at GeckoDans site for some other books that may be of interest.

Check out Herp Books and feel free to send us an email if you have any questions. We have multiple copies of 5th edition Coggers, as well as a couple of 6th editions - both of these aren't too useful as references these days though. What you want is A Complete Guide to Reptiles of Australia, the fourth edition of which will be released shortly. Herp Books will have signed copies available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back