Looking for a lady

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to touch on somehing which has been brought up in the past but before I do I would like to ask that people do not come into this thread and make any negative posts. I would ask that only interested people post in here. thankyou

Now, that said I am hoping to find someone in the Newcastle (maybe Sydney) area that has a nice looking female coastal that I could put across my male. There will be conditions of course to be sorted out prior to any animal being put together including quarantine and splitting of off spring. Anyone interested please let me know and we can discuss further

Cheers
Col

You saw my female, i know that she is a little small at the moment but that is because she has only been fed mice her whole life. She is now eating rats and is loving it. She is old enough to be bred but just not big ennough. I think that with the correct feeding and a little effoort i should be able to get her to the right size for breeding next year.

can I ask... What sort of negativitey would be posted? I myself would be interested in doing something similar for my spotted when she is older (except I will pimp her out)... I just can't see how this could attract negative attention... But then yet again, this is the internet and it's full of negative nancy's hehe... oh well... good luck Col, hope your man gets hooked up!

can I ask... What sort of negativitey would be posted? I myself would be interested in doing something similar for my spotted when she is older (except I will pimp her out)... I just can't see how this could attract negative attention... But then yet again, this is the internet and it's full of negative nancy's hehe... oh well... good luck Col, hope your man gets hooked up!

Just to answer the question........ OPMV!!!!!! I'd suggest doing some research on this and then re-evaluate. IMO breeding loans increase the risk of having this disease infect my animal and very possibly the rest of my collection and would be enough to persuade me not to do it. But, when the person with the male is asking for even more people to come on board after finding someone who is willing to breed just scares the [deleted] out of me.

Now let me just say that this is just hypothetical. I am in no way suggesting that this is the case, but what if the male in this case was caring/infected with OPMV??

Mick

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Boy I am looking to get laid...He is my favourite of all time. He is such a big pussy cat....I can do anything to him and he just laps it up...

Attachments

• DSCN1337.JPG
    DSCN1337.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 133
why not just buy "your own" female??? you can pick up adult coastals from Roy Pails for $320 each.
cheers Matt

why not just buy "your own" female??? you can pick up adult coastals from Roy Pails for $320 each.
cheers Matt

it is all about creating new Breeding stock. Why buy whe two of us can get together under the right conditions and increase our collection without spending any money? It just makes economical sense to me.

This would end up equaling 2 years total quarantine, 12 months before the animals are put together, and 12 months after the mating.

Atlot of planning....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back