Looking for Female Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
I had a similar thread going but it was unfortunately Hijacked by unwanted comments from Australis and Buck so I will try again and hopefully the unwanted comments will remain out of here and they will start their own thread.

I am looking for a female coastal in the Newcastle area to potentially mate with my male Zeus. There will be conditions set in regards to health checks/quarentine and also how the offspring will be divided to be worked out between you and myself.

Now I will one again ask as I did in the last thread that only those interested in this idea to post in here. I am not looking for any other opinions about anything. I only want to hear from genuine people thankyou. I ask that you keep any thoughts as to wether you agree or disagree out of here as well as I know what the risks are and will discuss this in detail with the potential breeder......

Thanks Guys and Gals

Col

I am putting any money sales towards My family. I haven't stated anything about anything in here because it is something to be sorted between myself and whom ever may be interested. I am not looking to make a big gain from this, I have my reasons for thinking of this. It is not driven by money either.

Please people who are interested to help cwaren72 with this, PM him and organize this deal out of forums.

It is hard to just move this topic in to for sell or wanted to buy forums, because he is not selling or buying anything.
Lot of people is posting silly posts in to this topic, so who is seriously interested, use PM messaging and contact cwarren72.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back