Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am from the Netherlands, and I have a big interest in Aussie Elapids. But for me it is pretty difficult to find some good info on some of your species. So I hoped that people over here can tell me something of the next animals in captive and wild conditions...

Cacophis harriettae
Echiopsis curta (this one I like most)
Hemiaspis signata
Hoplocephalus bitorquatus
Pseudonaja mengdeni
Pseudonaja modesta

I would like to see some pictures of the enclosures you are keeping them in, and the conditions they need. Maybe something about the size and the handling. And offcourse what you feed them and more stuff like that :)

edit: Maybe someone has info on breeding this species? And how to raise the little offspring?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi Stefan,
I suspect no one is answering because you questions are too broad. You want to know about the species biology, ecology and captive management. To give you even succinct answer, would eman pages of text. I am sure you find lot of information on those species on the internet, try to google one by one.

Ok, maybe it is too broad :) BUT, I had two people who gave me a lot of information. Thank you both!

Now something to make it less broad...

I will get some Acanthophis hawkei in the next few months. Do people have experience with them in captivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back