LOOKING FOR MOLOCHS in WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CROCO

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:::DHi I am new to this site, I am going to WA in a week or so fishing in the Albany area where I used to live and hope to photo a few dugites and tiger snakes + kings skink that occurs there , doe any one know of any sites in southern WA were thorny devils might occur ? as it is one of the few Aussie lizards I aint seen in the wild, :DKeith:D

If any one is interested there is a site in the Uk on herping just type in rauk e forum on google

hmm hope u not a smuggler.....most smugglers come from the europe..so ..distrubutaion..classified!.ahaha..nah not sure!they more in central australia probably in the centre near the WA border and south australia!!

bitus armata??...and what kinda adder is that??..im born nr aised in south africa im familiar with my southern species(arietans,gabonica,cuadalis etc...)and some west african species like the saw scale and rhino... not sure of armata?

yeah also im familiar where australia and WA r :p..i live here atm on the east coast tho!..hows england..u guys would have some awsome herps on the market ey:p..panther chams,leopard gecko's,burmese,royals,boas:p:peven most of the aus species on the market aswell....i love exotics

yeah also im familiar where australia and WA r :p..i live here atm on the east coast tho!..hows england..u guys would have some awsome herps on the market ey:p..panther chams,leopard gecko's,burmese,royals,boas:p:peven most of the aus species on the market aswell....i love exotics[/quote ]:D hI Sean I am into conservation and I dont like keeping animals in captivity , And England at the mo is crap & cold Are you herping in Oz where abouts are you living Sydney ?..hope to be in WA next weekend and for a month or two, unless I get bitten by a dugite lol keith

I am having probs with loading pics for this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back