Looking for someone to hatch a clutch in the Sydney area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick_75

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been asking a breeder that I know in Sydney to pair his Elcho Island childreni for a few years. He doesn't want to due to time restrictions. He is willing to pair them, then give away the whole clutch for some else to incubate then care for the hatchlings. The clutch would be free, then hatchlings being able to be sold. The proviso being that I get one. I am happy to pay whatever price the hatchlings are being sold for and freight to Brisbane.

He also has a pair of Pilbara stimsoni that he is willing to do the same for. I of course want one of the hatchlings.

If any experienced breeders are willing to do this please get in touch and I'll start the ball rolling. The Elchos would need to be cared for by an experienced breeder as the hatchlings can be difficult to get started as they can be unenthusiastic feeders.

The Pilbaras will not need the same level of experience.

Cheers,
Nick

i think you should get one for free from who ever takes the opportunity, for providing them such an awesome opportunity ;)

Latest posts

Back