Lost, escapee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porks

Not so new Member
Reaction score
iphone photos 072.jpgI've got a runaway
my NEW diamond/carpet X (so I'm told)
s/he's about 45cm and only thick as a finger
had him 14 days now took him out for his 1st feeding didn't eat so I left him in his feeding tub over night with the food
got up dis morning and check still not eaten ...... not there... ***
last seen about 9pm last night, checked 8am.

Ive read a bunch on the forums but feel posting is doing somthing when I cant think of anything else to do.

rock hide and heat cord set in corner.
food in it.
hot water bottle in other corner. (no other heat sorce to use i can think of would a lava lamp be any good)
flour over door way
not taping dont wanna hurt him
plastic bags under door so i can hear if hes trying to get out

Listen up Lady's and gentlemen, Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes, The average foot speed over uneven ground barring injury is 4 miles a hour that gives us a radius of 6 miles.

You've done all you can by the sounds of it...cross your fingers and be more careful next time.

Good luck.

new tub looked good at the time :(

his click clack is fine till he's big enough for the encosure im building

You'll find it, you think thats hard try losing a de vis banded snake

Good luck hun! Hope you find him soon!! The other thing i have read on these forums is look in places that radiate warmth like the tv, dvd, vcr etc, fridge, freezer. anything that is plugged in all the time.

Good luck, really hope you find him soon. Keep looking.

going CSI on this place
only thing is he's so small and there are so many cracks and knot holes on the floors here
so easy to get out of the house
best hope still in the bed room

being a diamond he/she will want to be somewhere high and hiding i had a jungle escape once and i found him on my Blinds after i detroyed my room looking and was like omg should of checked there first Good luck

Little hatchies are the easiest to escape and find goodluck they also like dark places Ive found so look high and low or if he/she cant get out of the house you will find your snake

my spotted has escaped numerous times from my lousy effort to ensure the doors are properly shut lol and every time he sits curled up behind the enclosure... You will find him its important to look in the places that you least expect to find him...

i found my hatchy carpet once in my clothes cupboard..(a tub of cricket eggs and a heating thing was right underneath) so hopefully you find him with the heating you have

check all your shoes, mine hides in my shoes right in the toe section for warmth

look close to the enclosure like the first good hiding spot closest to enclosure i have had a few escapes and normally find them close by.

going to bed tonight and what was that.... movment... a tail....

LOL found the slippery little SOB
woody101 called it, on the top of the blinds
he was quite fiesty but not biting, as sson as I showed him his click clack and hide he was curled up and warming up so HAPPY DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back