Lost perentie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have it if no one claims it and you can't find the owner! I reckon it's probably just hurt though, and needs some tlc and she'll be as feisty as ever.

Yeah I have it set up in one of my tanks, she's very healthy if you want a look at it send me ur email, it won't let me post a pic on here. She is really settled , I'm sure the owner will find her

Thanks it wouldn't send on mine, I'll give you another body shot

Another pic of the perentie... If you feel the need, put him on a flight up to brissie, I'll look after him (always wanted one but couldn't ever track down a breeder)... image.jpg

Playing devils advocate, but can you prove it's a pet and not an injured wild animal? Never having done it myself or having any experience in this, I'm interested to know

Playing devils advocate, but can you prove it's a pet and not an injured wild animal? Never having done it myself or having any experience in this, I'm interested to know

A fecal float can give you some idea. Give it a few defrosted, mouth sized rodents rather than the meat (and a hot basking site-50c+, using flood lights not spots). It should perk up a bit:).

There from the nt top of qld , at a good guess its someone's pet, yeah she's got plenty of heat it doesn't make too much of a difference , she's just a lot more alert.

True. Make sure she's extremely healthy and if she's still tame as then she is probably captive bred. Maybe a vet trip is a good idea.

Whats going on? The owner of the animal has contacted Wild56 to arrange collection but there seems a reluctance to hand the animal over. Many of you would have seen the animal displayed at past SOFAR expos which atests for its relative quietness but dont be fooled its claws could inflict significant damage in one foul swipe.These animals require a class 2 licence to be kept in NSW which reflects the degree of difficulty required for proper care and facilities and are not for newbies.
As exciting as it may be to have a new toy. It should be returned asap to its owner who has the knowledge to care for it properly. If you are having difficulty contacting the owner you may email me and i'll pass anything on.

3 people have claimed too own her, so it's making it a little difficult, the owner hasn't contacted me the person who sold it too them and they claim the owners are away , and too hand it over to them. So I've asked for the owners details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back