Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinksnakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi
my spotted python got out a few days ago and ive been looking everywhere for it but i cant find it
i dont think it would of gone outside becauses it is freezing. does anyone know where it would be?
thanks

Check all hot spots in ur house. Behind tv, under clothes on the floor. Any hot spot. Best option would be cool the whole house and turn on a small heater and put a hide near it and just leave his enclosure open

ok thanks
we think it might be in the walls, or in the roof

Use a heat rock on the ground with a hide near it found my children's by doing that

ive heard of people on here putting baby powder (i think) down on all their floors late at night and then come out and track it down by the tracks in the powder

id say youd only want to do it if you have wooden floor boards it would be fun enough cleaning it up off that , i wouldnt even consider it if you have carpet :)

My grandfather back in Europe had a Coral Snake and he lost it and couldn't find it about a month later they went out and
my grandmother got her good handbag out of the wadrobe and it was curled up inside.
Try behind the fridge, tv, ect. where its warm.

I feel for you mate, I lost a gecko outside 3 days ago, but it turned up on the back door today! You will find him mate, nothing to worry about.

First and foremost, fix the issue so the snake cannot get out again :) Accidents happen, but letting it happen more then once is irresponsible and poor pet ownership imo.

My stimmy got out about 2 weeks ago and we looked all over the place, as i was starting to really panic, for some reason i picked up her enclosure and she was underneath it!

I feel for you mate, I lost a gecko outside 3 days ago, but it turned up on the back door today! You will find him mate, nothing to worry about.

ok thanks heaps
hope i find him he was a really good snake

i thought i lost my snake the other day. he was under the water bowl and when i would pick the water bowl up he would hang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back