Loud music

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
im wondering if my Bredli would mind me playing music loud?
like considering he doesnt have ears and all,...would the vibrations bother him? :)

I try to keep mine down for my snakes :/

im wondering if my Bredli would mind me playing music loud?
like considering he doesnt have ears and all,...would the vibrations bother him? :)

Can he dance ??:rolleyes:
But seriously, lets use some common sense here,
If you playing loud head banging stuff, it would'nt just **** your snake off but
I imagine everybody else in your steet as well.
Yes, the vibrations would'nt make him to happy, put it that way.

Last edited:
Its not a snake, but my Central Netted Dragon HATES anything big and red around his tank, but noise doesn't seem to bother him. My other half has an indoor remote-controlled helicopter that he flies around the loungeroom and it makes a heap of noise. The dragon will always come to the glass to see whats happening but isnt frightened or agressive about it.

hehe, i live in units and hate my inconsiderate neighbours and their horrible screaming kids, so i dont mind them being peed with me! :)

But if Lokis not gonna like it i'll let him sleep on the balcony when i have music on,....the other end to the dragons of course,..!! :)

that helicopter sounds like fun,..!!!

Shouldn't move the snake about all the time.

Invest in some headphones.

oh cool, Loki is my central beardy's name, it's a very cool name. Loki is the God of Mischief.

hehe, it is a cool name!

Loki got his for escaping his tank on the first night!! :)
had no idea what to call him till he did that!!!

If you playing loud head banging stuff, it would'nt just **** your snake off but
I imagine everybody else in your steet as well.
QUOTE]

Our snakes seem to prefer that!!! :) (maybe because that is all they have known?)

But seriously a little common sense and it would be okay ie don't have your enclosure in front of on top of your speakers, little things like that.

thanks!!

up to now i've put him in the lavendar plant on the balcony, but wasnt sure if it was necessary.

stereos moving out of the lounge room then, i dont wanna upset him!
just wasnt sure with his lack of ears,..!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back