Lutzd is monkey wrench

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

almaron

Reaction score
Just noticed that it seems to be lutzd that's killin' these threads. Seems like as soon as you post David, it starts giving error to all post after that. I also noticed that "reply" count stops, even though post are still working. Weird. I get an error on every thread once you've posted, but even with error, message still post now (though it wasn't earlier). This is for sure one for SJ to figure out, but just thought I'd point out the connection. Sorry David. :? :D :cry:

Ok

Ok, Ok! I'll go lurk in a corner somewhere until SJ has had a chance to look at it. You could be right (It's not often you're wrong, but this time you're right!) :cry:

Hey Lutzd, don't know if it's related, but I noticed that earlier your signature pic was only half loading, and now it's gone.

Yep, definatly what's going on. Don't know why, but I'm sure SJ will figure it out. Didn't mean to chase you off though. But, now that you mention it, you do have a new snake you can play with!!!! :D

No, not avatar, but the picture at the bottom of each post with snake on it.

Let's not jump to conclusions. I will investigate in the morning.

Let's not jump to conclusions. I will investigate in the morning.

I think it's because we get error messages posting, and then try posting again, so sometimes it works twice, and voila! Double posts...

SJ will sort it out.... won't be long before it's all ship shape I'm sure!

Little curious what was deal SJ. It was something to do with David's post, wasn't it? By the way, everything is working great today, and I really do like the updated forum bells and whistles.

No, it had to do with these lines in the emailer.php file (the file that sends out emails to people who have subscribed to forums and messages)

Code:
		if ( !$result )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Failed sending email', '', __LINE__, __FILE__);
		}

so all I did was commented them out

Code:
//		if ( !$result )
//		{
//			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Failed sending email', '', __LINE__, __FILE__);
//		}

And the program no longer "message_die"s at that point, it ignores it and continues doing its stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back