Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie-anne

Reaction score
I'm after a coastal carpet python hatchling and was wondering if any APS members will be selling these at the coming mac herp show?

send hugsta a PM, he has some coastal hatchies. Not sure if he'll bring them to the show or not yet.

Julie anne there is a very good chance they will be there. But what we do have confirmed so far is Blonde Macs, Bredli, Diamonds, BHP, Tristis, Childrens, Womas, Frillies, EWD's and hopefully Hugsta's stuff.

Pete, can you PM or email me if any ackie's pop onto the list.

cheers

Might have to pop over and check it out.

Btw, are you guys any good at convincing mothers on letting their son have a childrens python???

Because my mate wants one but his mum is scared [deleted] about it escaping and just having it in the house. Cant wait till my brother gets his snake we will take it straight up there:lol:

So there will be bredlis for sale at the expo???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate, both Bob withey and Shane Scarf have indicated they are bringing Bredli with them. And they are both extremely well respected breeders who give excellent advice and follow up.

And yes, I am a professional "convincer" so I will give the childreni thing a go.

I might have to come and check it all out.

Will also try get my mate to bring his mum too.

Day is getting better and better already.

Re: Show

Don't forget to register for the show online at Macherps.com,The more entries we have the better the classes will be.

Julie anne there is a very good chance they will be there. But what we do have confirmed so far is Blonde Macs, Bredli, Diamonds, BHP, Tristis, Childrens, Womas, Frillies, EWD's and hopefully Hugsta's stuff.

I will have a pair of scrubs on display, some amyae, my male ackie and maybe a couple of other snakes. Will see what happens. I'll also have coastals and macs for sale on the day.

Cheers
Daz

Has any one got Turtles? How about some turtle entries for the show I would love to see some on display besides my one.

I will have a pair of scrubs on display, some amyae, my male ackie and maybe a couple of other snakes. Will see what happens. I'll also have coastals and macs for sale on the day.

Cheers
Daz

hey hugsta how much will the macs be?

and i u put a turtle on display to u need your own tank?

cheers matt

Yes you will have to supply your own enclosure for your turtle, unfortunately Macherps can not supply enclosures/tanks

I will have a pair of young mary river turtles on display. and if they win the money goes straight to AFTCRA!!

ultimate reptile suplies have a heap of coastals at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back