Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbolomey

Reaction score
Photos taken this morning. Lots and Lots of people here, lots and lots of snakes and lizards to buy, lots and lots of equipment and accessories for sale too. Anthony Stimson has just started the first show. Doors close at 4pm.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 187
Some of the herps on display

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 141
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 136
Damn... I am so annoyed that I got called into work today :( Looks like I missed out big time :(

Yeah i went there got a blotched python and a childreni. I thought it was very good. I think my highlight was the caramel childreni, he/she was beautiful!!!!!!!!!

i got 1kg of woodies for only $60! But was not toooo much if you don't like snakes or common stuff. i was hoping for.but heaps of common stuff eg (beardies/bluies/ costal carpets)

i was helping out extreme pets so i missed for this year looks like it was awsome.

my 1st time there, took my g/f and parents,
my oldies really liked the coffie table enclosure, so now my dad and i will build one and i talked them into getting some ridgies to keep in there..

didn't take much convincing..hehe

loved the big darwin carpet.. my mum and g/f didn't realise how big my darwins are going to get.. they were a little concerned to say the least, me and the old man just laughed at them.. sooks.

Yes, i seen the coffee table enclosure!! Fantastic really!!!

anyone else got some pics?
love to see more even though i was there haha

my pics didn't turn out very well..
flash shots reflect off the glass
and.to many people bumping into you when trying to do no flash shots

i wanted to buy some accies but i was short on cash this week so i hope i can get some soon so if any1 has some let me know.

i wanted to buy some accies but i was short on cash this week so i hope i can get some soon so if any1 has some let me know.
i got in early to buy my accies and i was glad i did coz there wasn't many for sale and when i went to pick em up there was only one left for sale..

Why did I miss this coffee table enclosure! That's annoying.

Big improvement on last year... I'm impressed. :)

i got in early to buy my accies and i was glad i did coz there wasn't many for sale and when i went to pick em up there was only one left for sale..

Yeh when i go thee there was only 3 left. Was the person selling them a young guy?. Do you know if he comes on this site i want to know if he still has the one left. If he dose can let me know his name and stuff you canpm me.

Cheers

posted this earlier on other thread,
i went and completely enjoyed it! was a really really good event! so much to look at and buy. shame i dont live in Sydney my pockets would be empty for cash lol well worth flying from the coast for :)
i met one Aps goer, Kane ie mr spike :p was very nice, hehe i love the little card he made :D
the photos and things on display were soo awsome, some people excell in photography so much especially the bullock photos haha i went back at the end and wanted a calendar or something but mum didnt want me to spend any more money so i went :lol::rolleyes:
i ended up with a book on frogs, and some frog call cds and a necklace & ring and stuff lik that. but i got lots of numbers and cards!!! very nice animals there indeed! (i intend on doing a few calls for some froggies and other stuff hehe)

if any of you saw a chick with blonde hair wearing a greyish skirt, and black leggings (i borrowed from my cuz), black top and a grey jacket, that was me :p (sydney was alot colder then i expected lol)

Kind regards,
Nat ;)

where are the pics of the ppl!!!:D this is as much a social thing as a reptile thing:D we want ppl pics!!!!:lol:

Woo! It was absoloutely amazing!! I too spent $60 bucks on a bucket of woodies hehe
I met almost everyone from aps there .I had a great day i spent amost 7 hrs there haha

Yea the show was awesome lots of snakes on display i so wanted to buy another one but was a bit short changed after buying the missus to turtles for her birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back