Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more photos:

• Peter Johnson with a captive audience

Hey Hix,

What are you doing taking pictures of my wife and kids???

....and more importantly, cropping me out of the photo!!! LOL :lol:

Great day, nice animals, did anyone see Zacs (snakepower) awesome specimens???

Well done to all the people that had a hand in making it soo successful.

I went too... and I loved it considering I dont really like snakes... I'm slowly getting used of the idea thats why I joined here... My husband and son want to get a snake next year... My son (4 years old) LOVES SNAKES and he was sooo excited that he got to pat 2 crocs in the one day!!!

was a good day. shame i didnt get to meet some moe people, i spoke to lots but i didnt realise who they were....haha.

what did people think of the over all quality of the animals? i was abit dissapointed. some great snakes and lizards but imo the large majority were very average......? obviously the best stuff is at home getting ready fo breeding but it would be nice to see some more top quality at the shows.

the scrubby was great! hugstas MD was a real stunner, cant wait to see how that colours up! zac had some nice snakes, and henry had some great geckoes.

I missed seeing you there mate. Meet you at the bar for the CARA Expo?

near hornsby area!!! :| took us ages to get to the indoor sports center.

Your excuse is valid, im talking about the people that live in the macarthur area that just wanted to make an impulse buy like i did:eek: but i guess each to there own if they want to get involved with other people that share the same interest as they do in reptiles.

I met a few people there. With these 3, it seems we've been friends for a long time it was just great to see them.

I still missed seeing many. Will make sure I catch you next year, ok Simone? Didn't see you:(

Attachments

• JoshJaqOli.jpg
    JoshJaqOli.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 72
that was our possy on the bikes luke ;)....all about 100 of us ;)

nah we were driving back up the hum highway and for like 5 mins...vroom vroom vroom

pbolomey. Somebody told me that that container full of netteds was yours. Was it? Are they for sale. Why were all there tails munched?

I met a few people there. With these 3, it seems we've been friends for a long time it was just great to see them.

I still missed seeing many. Will make sure I catch you next year, ok Simone? Didn't see you:(

LOL, i was there, you may recognise me if gillsy posts what i think is a horrendous photo of me ;)

I will see you next year for sure! Glad you had a safe trip back.

im with pugsly those dimonds were awesome showed really good variation in colour and pattern. not to forget the other ones that were in the white tank, they looked incredible too.

if you managed to spot this ugly mug it was MEEEE!!! :D

mind you i took this photo myself pointing the camera up at me on some random setting ;):p

cheers

Attachments

• MEEEEEEEE.jpg
    MEEEEEEEE.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 49
Hi all,

On behalf of the committee, I would like to thank everyone for supporting this years Show. To all the volunteers and non volunteers that help on the day and setup a big thanks. We attracted a crow of around 2 Thousands.

There are a few issues that we will tackle for next year and now that we have found a permanent venue to hold our shows we will adapt the venue to suit us. The committee will be meeting this Friday and a debrief of the show will point out some of this issues and improvements to be made only for the better.

If you have any suggestions please email them to us [email protected]. One thing that is still outstanding for this year is that there are a few dues that have not been paid. Yes a few trade tables and commercial spaces have not yet paid. Please don't make us chase you.

Overall it was a success and we will be preparing for the 2009 Show. Once again we thanks the sponsors and members for their support. One things that I forgot to mention when handing out the awards. Is to thanks Ingleburn Trophies for the great work they did with the plaques.

The committee thanks you all,

Pablo Bolomey
President

Macarthur Herpetological Society

One of my highlights....
macherps001.jpg

I have 6 cats around my area they can use if they like. They roam free and fight and carry on all night. I'd be happy to help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back