Macropanesthia rhinoceros

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
couple of pics of my GBR's and their enclosure. Will get more when i see them next.
DSCF3966.jpg

DSCF3965.jpg

DSCF3964.jpg

little to big for mojo;) also from what i have heard they may be toxic from the eucalypt leaves they eat.

whoa that sucks Mojos devisated... on a serious note... is that their main diet?? euco leaves?? so they make sounds and do they smell??

As far as i know if their natural habitat that the main diet. The leaves must be dry. No smell

I like my inverts... but not really roaches. Never got the appeal. Shiny lumps of poo! Hahaha
Incidentally, it's funny when people ask if they smell because they're roaches. Roaches are fastiduosly clean animals

Yeah, thats their natural diet, we get them up here and over on Maggie island. I had a trio for a few years, like Hornet said, no smell, but they do (very rarely) hiss when you pick them up.

My son wants some for his upcoming birthday. Any leads on getting some?
Bob

they are pretty cool bugs. Toxic to eat and very hard exoskeleton so no good for feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back