Mad Wife Disease

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey diamond_python. Thanks for all your help. It's a pleasure to meet you.

For people like me to be able to have contact with people like yourself, Afro, Bek n Luke, OuZo and nixneuer is fantastic (nearly forgot you Azztech). The kids and I could not do it without you and the knowledge that you give us we value greatly.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your kids as well. I hope the little beardies go well for you. You know where to find me if you need me :)

Hi all,
I'm new to the group but I seem to be doing ok as one of my 2 spotted pythons was a valentines day present from my wife.
Dave.

A common statement from my loving wife Judy (aka trader) is "It's out of control." She was not very much into herps before I met her though I think she kept a garter snake as a child in Canada. Now she is the # number one Herp Trader - though Brian and I help her out from time to time.

Mind you we both came home from last Friday's VHS meeting with herps under arms. She got a bearded dragon complete with termite mound. That is currently in the back yard. It has not moved since she put it there and I am a bit worried about it ;-). I came home with a pair of blue tongues.. well not literally, we have yet to pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back