Major Upgrade this Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have the rules for not bumping for every three days changed? what other rules have change since the upgrade?

My ONLY issue is managing attachments or adding pics to for sale ads....very confusing. Whats the go there? I couldn't add certain pics, wouldn't upload but could attach other ways.
I think everyone has convinced me of a glare and eye strain now....lol and its been fixed apparently.
Well done anyway!

When looking at thread lists there is the option to click on page 1, 2, 3 or 4, but no option to click on the last page.

The site still looks monochrome, the lack of distinction between regular text and different types of buttons and different types of frames makes navigation less straightforward/user friendly.

Things are certainly improving.

When looking at thread lists there is the option to click on page 1, 2, 3 or 4, but no option to click on the last page.
Weird, works for me. Can you like me to the exact page?

Wat about the iphone version? when is that coming back?

Weird, works for me. Can you like me to the exact page?

Try searching for today's posts and look at any thread on the list with more than four pages of responses. The 'epic show us your elapids' thread comes to mind as a likely candidate. To get to the last page I have to open the thread at page 1, 2, 3 or 4, then go to the last page once it is open.

Try searching for today's posts and look at any thread on the list with more than four pages of responses. The 'epic show us your elapids' thread comes to mind as a likely candidate. To get to the last page I have to open the thread at page 1, 2, 3 or 4, then go to the last page once it is open.
Strange. For me I get something like 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 and I can click "13" to get to the last page. Alternatively I can click on the "Fast Forward" icon in the Last Post column and it takes me straight to the last post.

Still have trouble posting a new thread.
this is what comes up.....after I click on post new thread

Post New thread
Forum: General Discussion

then a blank area - I cannot type anything in and there is nothing avail to edit add photos etc..

Same thing happens to me. Anyone know how to fix this?

Is there a way to show unread posts a little easier?
The little green icon seems to blend in. Maybe shade the whole row in the table light green or something?

Is there a way to show unread posts a little easier?
The little green icon seems to blend in. Maybe shade the whole row in the table light green or something?

EVERYTHING blends into everything else. It's like they've put absolutely everything into the same shade of camo.

Adam: If it's just me, don't worry about it. If it's others too I'm sure someone else will complain sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back