Major Upgrade this Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found (when I click on the New Posts buttton and the thread appear) that the stats of the thread are only showing up as a single to maybe 3 digit cells.
This is making each thread title about this big
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
¯

Can everyone who is reporting UI issues also let me know what browser and version they are using so that I can try to replicate?

with regards to posting a new thread - it seems that I can do it from my lap top which runs windows7 but not from my main computer which is windows xp.
Both are running off the same internet connection....(bigpond)

I dont know whether this has been reported before but you cant mark your for sale ad now as sold which i think was a good thing

NVM i like the new site, im just a bit slow.

Last edited:
NVM i like the new site, im just a bit slow.

Your original post was better Cris. People need to understand the Interwebs change on a daily basis and will be shut down at <insert time here> and that's the way things are.
Good luck with the Bouncing Cursor anyway.

Just to make sure it is APS that's screwing with your cursor. If it's a laser mouse put a bit of paper under it and use it for a bit. And make sure there's no dust in the bit where the laser comes from. On some surfaces, mainly reflective ones, and if there's anything blocking the path of the laser it can do that to your cursor.

Oh and admin, on threads in the classifieds section the title's a bit messed up.

The page title tries to get the font colour for the State Tag.

ie:
<strong style="color:#c00">[SA]</strong>
comes up in the tab or page title.

I can't read 11 pages of stuff, so I don't know if this has been covered already......but...is there a method of loading photos up to the main gallery or is this feature currently disabled? ...or am I just plain stooopid :p :D

Don't know if it has already been mentioned or not, but you used to be able to click on a state (NSW for eg:) in the for sale section and then only that states adds would show up. Can we have this again please? I like to buy locally where I can and that makes it easier to search the local adds without scrolling through a logn list of other states for sale items.

on main page, wanted adds on the left, the wanted link takes you to classifieds main forum , not into wanted section

The template for the for sale section no longer includes the price. Before you used to endter the price and state in the top corner and fill in the template, but now the price is gone and any add made prior to the upgrade is now listed without a price.

The template for the for sale section no longer includes the price. Before you used to endter the price and state in the top corner and fill in the template, but now the price is gone and any add made prior to the upgrade is now listed without a price.
I am aware of this - I have addressed it a few times already. This will return (probably this weekend).

Double nav bar and ad on search results page.

Attachments

• nav.jpg
    nav.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back