• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male 5 year old Scrub python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: swop

hes tagged me a few times ( none of which were much fun) idon't trust him hes only ever had minimal handling. hes a good feeder and a proven breeder. around $600

RE: hes a pic

hes alittle lean and mean but thats how alot of the wild animals i've seen are his size when i got him he was full of worms apparently the dude used to feed him on road kill
hes gained weight and i haven't heated him so far this winter his cage sit around 22 - 26 degrees.i was going to breed him with a friends animal but hes moving and has sold his animal

anything pretty (bredli, different carpets, jungles only interested in hatchlings) interested to see pics i like most things that start with morelia cept for scrubbies freight is cool but could be expensive as he is a 6 kgs animal

I know scrubbies are big but thats ridiculous. I suggest you resize the pics pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back