• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male cockatiel seeks new home and lady cockatiel

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddlefish

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Heya guys
My female cockatiel has recently passed away leaving my male lonely.
Im not in a position where i want to get another, and feel it best to seek him a new home. So thought i would put the word out there to see if someone has a lonely female cockatiel who would like a mate, or someone who is prepared to get him a lady friend.
His name is Lucky, not a talker, but likes a bit of a whistle, pretty cranky little sod really, but I think that just came with protection of a nest n female. He flew onto my head one day when i was outside which is how i came to have him, n did once enjoy a scratch on the head, so he was hand raised at some point. Cant tell you his age, but all in all he has been a great little mate, and i hate the thought of him being lonely., Wooden cage on wheels, had it for years tho so it is pretty old. would drop him off anywhere between Byron or Brisbane for the right home.
Can try n get a photo up if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back