Man feeds himself to Anaconda

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snake was agitated until it defensively struck then instinctively constricted and began to swallow him, but then regurgitated him less than a third of the way as he was far too large to be swallowed.
PETA are a bunch of rabid loons, but this was exploitive and entirely pointless.

Because you know, simply putting a gopro on a pig carcass and giving it that was too mainstream

It got past the shoulders?
Apparently it did Bill. I'm surprised as well, as the head and shoulders are often cited as the hardest part of the human body for a snake to get past.

It will most likely wind up on YouTube.
You're probably right there, as most sensational things end up on Utube and this will be no exception.
I haven't seen it myself yet but he was reportedly swallowed. @arevenant, where did you read about him only being partially swallowed then regurgitated?

:lol::lol::lol: Partially eaten.not even a third down and then regurgitated because he was to big, only ate his arm. :lol:

Who watches SnakeBytesTV? It's the only reason why I know about Discovery channel doing this stunt. No idea why they would call it a monster but then commend it later and advertise that we must keep these beautiful animals safe. I say don't watch it. It's probably not worth it.

Here is the actual video where it finally decides it might try eat him. Where are people getting the information about his arm got eaten etc?

[video=youtube;aHfaz7z2z-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfaz7z2z-U[/video]

Here is the actual video where it finally decides it might try eat him. Where are people getting the information about his arm got eaten etc?

[video=youtube;aHfaz7z2z-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfaz7z2z-U[/video]

That's what I'd like to know. What an epic fail this show was.

Apparantly it's to raise awareness of the plight of the Amazon and the anacondas shrinking habitat. It has nothing to do with money or fame....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back