Man sets python on Police, fails

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhhahahahahahaha

could just imagine mr Rodriguez sitting there yellin at his python "go on sick me boy, get em goooo onnnnn sick em"

what a jackass

the snake wasn't moving because he was just getting into his silent ninja mode and he had to warm up to do it. it's the downfall with cold blooded animals.

Nothing more frightening then a well trained attack reptile. They are such fast learners....

Setting a dangerous snake on your girlfriend is a disgusting thing for a man to do. If he did do it he deserves to be behind bars for a very long time.

- Carol, London

Taunting your girlfriend with your snake? So many innuendos, so little time...

- Jay, Bristol

these were comments taken from the site - they're not mine and they most certainly don't actually express my own opinions - however the second one did to more of an extent....

"Setting a dangerous snake on your girlfriend is a disgusting thing for a man to do. If he did do it he deserves to be behind bars for a very long time.

- Carol, London"

Beware the dangerous albino python........

Its not his python you have to worry about its his brothers Juan and Pedro with their killer attack trained Sloth that protects their low-rider.

¡Aqu?* aclamaciones que él consigue taunted con una serpiente más grande en idiota sangriento de la cárcel!

Ha ha, good story. I just love the media though. The pic really isn't an Albino Python now is it? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back