Man with condom on found bitten to death by snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory, this poor guy, had been pre-prepared for a date that hadn't gone the way he'd hoped.
After a chilly goodnight to his date, and still over prepared, he drives out to be alone, he stops to think, and needs a "motion", so goes to squat. (sometimes ya just gotta go).
He bends down for a number 2 and an unseen cobra is disturbed, or disturded (lol) and bites this guy on the leg as he arises from his biz. Knowing he was doomed he took his killer with him.
I would assume at this point he was a little preocupied with dying to remember how embarising he would look when found with an un-used condom on from a failed race for home base,. Poor bugger. :(

Why, what were your filthy minds thinking ??? :O:O

Well, I think kids would be tipped off (or parents) by the "condom" in the title. And honestly, if they don't know what a condom is, then they're not going to know what rape is.

maybe hes like one of those weirdos that deliberately seeks out STD's as part of their fetish (yes people like that do exist). but in this instance he tries to have his way with a snake and gets envenomated. :?

My first thought was foul play...a definet set up. An ingenious way to remove a guys credibility whilst getting him totally out of the way. A gun pointed at his head and threats to loved ones would grab his attention. Then its a matter of getting him to put a condom on, bite the snake and then hold him down whilst he gets bitten. Too easy really.

Or alternatively he is seduced into a car to have sex with a prostitute etc and as he puts the condom on, she gets a snake out and throws at his crutch area, hence bites to the leg. Then when the venom is taking affect the prostitute picks up the snake (doubly thick welding gloves)and thrusts it into his gob as some sort of extra 'thrill' of pay back for the prostitute. He bites down...and gets bitten on the cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back