mangrove monitors,....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
SO in about a year i'll be ready for my baby mangrove monitors,...(WOOHOO, im excited already!!) i figure now is a good time to start looking for some so i can get my name on a list as they seem rather hard to find,...im not expecting to find any locally, although local would be awesome.

If anyone knows anyone who breeds them, please let me know, im not a tyre kicker, i'll pay a deposit straight away if i need to.

Thanks,

Chris.

@PythonLegs - Amazing Amazon don't breed them, just have one male. Hoping to get a female though from what I've heard. Chris1, let me know how you go as I'd love to track done a couple as well.

amazing amazon did say to keep an eye on their FB page, so im assuming they might know someone that might breed and sell thru them, after all they did find a young one, so they must have some kind of contacts!!

i'll start putting wanted ads on the herp sites (RDU, herp trade etc) soon, Pilbarensis, i'll PM u if i have any luck, but i get first dibs, lol!!!

The breeder that Amazing Amazon contacted ended up selling all of his stock and doesn't breed them any more.

Haha no worries you can have first pick.

Its quite ironic that the guy Amazon know who used to breed them got out of them as he couldn't sell the babies!! Funny how everyone wants something and then when it's available...

Yeah real shame that, same thing seems to keep on happening to a lot of other monitor species out there as well.

Really? He couldnt sell them!?
if they'd been class 1 monitors I would have had some years ago! :(

Hope the new owner sees this thread!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back