Market Place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kahlialauren

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if someone could tell me if you need to be a subscriber to post in 'Wanted To Buy'. I understand this is required for selling items, but wasn't sure if wanting to buy is included.

Thanks.

Hmmm, thats a bit odd isnt it? counterproductive perhaps? or is it so that people who reply with things for sale are limitied to subscribers? either way, bit of a bummer.

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could tell me if you need to be a subscriber to post in 'Wanted To Buy'. I understand this is required for selling items, but wasn't sure if wanting to buy is included.

Thanks.

Read the rules, its listed there. You need a subscriber account to advertise either a 'want to buy' or 'for sale'

Hmmm, thats a bit odd isnt it? counterproductive perhaps? or is it so that people who reply with things for sale are limitied to subscribers? either way, bit of a bummer.

Stops the thread list from being 99% "who has this?" "I want this" ect...

It's still free and perfectly fine to pm a reply to a want ad or for sale ad though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back