Max Hunting Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
This weekend we are going to rip the house apart trying to locate the little darling. I have been through the video cupboard, looking through each and every tape seeing if he found refuge in them.

It is amazing how big a room becomes when you are looking for something so little!!!

Sue

OH MY GOD! You lost him?!?!? I must've missed that post.

Best of luck in your search Sue. Hope he turns up. If you have any live mice...try putting one in a well ventilated cage in a dark place in the room you lost him in. Those things smell so strongly you'd think any snake with a sense of smell would gravitate to it.

Mel x

Oh Mel what a brilliant idea!!!! I had been using a pinky, but perhaps a live one would be better. Aside from the fact that there is only so long that you want to leave a dead pinkie out!

We have completely emptied the lounge room and nothing. Looked in cushions, under, in and around sofas, in cupboards, under cupboards, curtains, curtain rails, throw rugs, etc.

I do not think he is in the lounge room anymore, but there are plenty of other places he could be.

My best friends breeds her pet mice for my snakes, so I will call her now and arrange a couple. I have two tiny critter containers that are well ventilated, but that have no way for the snake to get in...

So, I'm dying to know Sue...did u find him :?:

Mel x

Not yet :( But the live bait mice are coming this afternoon!

We turned the lounge room upside down, taking covers off couches and checking springs, etc but nothing.

If he made it into the playroom....well he could be anywhere! SO I am going to pop a mouse in the cage in there and ban the kiddies for a coupld of days. They are busy with school and homework anyway.

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back