Meet Bindi Irwin's boyfriend.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naledge

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Published On: 2-23-2010
Source: Woman's Day

Australia's most famous child star has developed a close bond with her friend and fellow member of Hollywood royalty, Jacob Wertheimer — the grandson of boxing legend Muhammad Ali.

"During the last year Bindi has started calling Jacob her boyfriend," the friend reveals. "They've known each other for years. They've been writing to each other since they were young."

It's understood the two, who are officially "just friends" according to an Australia Zoo spokesperson, first cemented their friendship at G'Day USA week in America in 2008. They were seen together on the red carpet around the same time as Bindi ditched her khaki Zoo uniform in favour of flattering sandals and pastel dresses.

Go to Original Article

I dislike the last part, Bindi's now in Hollywood pursuing a film career, I would have preferred it if she'd kept educating people about wildlife like her father.

Personally I think Bindi is doing a great job for an 11 year old! But just remember she is not Steve she is Bindi just because that is what Steve wanting to dedicate his life too doesnt mean she has to. However by staring in Hollywood films she most likely makes more money than Steve did anyway and she can put that into helping wildlife so it all evens out in a way.

And why does the media think we need to know about this to get through the day?

stupid media. lol. why do they make us think stuff like this is important? and besides.... the heading is misleading.... it says rightg there that theyre officially just friends.

sue em for deformation of character! i would if i was jacob :shock:

theyre frickin 11. come on.

kids

sorry to say, some can not let KIDS alone, let kids be kids
everybody & anybodys KIDS:shock:

That is freakin disgusting! Leave the poor girl alone, she's eleven years old what right does the media have to report this crap and what right do you have to encourage this bogus reporting by paying it any attention?

Can't preteen kids be friends with someone of the opposite sex without the media labelling them as a couple.

How did the media got hold onto the story? Did Bindi ring them up or is the family grooming young Bindi for her big future?

Naledge, before she can educate others, she needs to be educated herself. I wonder, when Bindi reaches the right age, will she go to university or to Hollywood?

I liked this bit 'close bond with her friend and fellow member of Hollywood royalty, ' LOL

Better question is why does Naledge think we need to read this ??? ;)

Maybe it's the same reason you think we need to read your poorly written posts :rolleyes:

Naledge, before she can educate others, she needs to be educated herself. I wonder, when Bindi reaches the right age, will she go to university or to Hollywood?

Yeah I know, but I really respected how she was doing the show 'Bindi the Jungle Girl'

I hate that she's going to be in movies, it's bad for her. I don't think anyone at her age should be in movies. At least when she was doing the small series she wasn't in the media all the time, and she was educating children about animals. It's going to be really bad for her if she continues to pursue a film career, the only child actor I've seen that hasn't been messed up by the fame is Dakota Fanning.

I can't help but feel sorry for this poor kid whenever I read about her. The term over-exposed doesn't begin to cover it.

I don't trust him.
Bindi needs someone who can milk a deadly snake and wrestle a crocodile, not some frim fram who wears 1000 dollar sunnies. And I agree that she should stay away from movies (unless they're docos) and do more animal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back