Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only snake i was allowed to get:(
Oh well, maybe next year i will be able to get something "living"
Did get new hide for our BHP and The More Complete Chondro (you know.... for the future;))

. shame they didn't have any coastal females around the 3 yr mark for sale though... plenty others, but that 1 i need lol:lol:

We had our 8 yr old Coastal Carpet for sale but as soon as the doors opened we had 2 couples wanting her real bad. She sold immediately! ;) so you missed seeing her maybe?

I'm not sure why things went sour...
Hopefully this doesn't impact on them doing it next year
It just didn't seem to be set up as well as last years & there was
no where near as many people there this time around.

There was actually more people through the door this year than last year. This year the venue was a lot larger than last yr's so it was not as crowded, not so much bumping into other people. ;)

lol I wasn't allowed anymore herps! But mum almost bought herself some Occi! She was in love with their huge eyes!
I got a new thermostat, Scales and Tails(Thanks Joy:)), Reptile Aus, then I got to go to Ikea afterwards!!

..... i was most upset that there were no private breeders (that i could see)...

Most of the stalls were private breeders, especially along one of the walls...A lot may have looked like they were not private breeders because they had a lot available to sell?

We had our reptiles (sharing a table with another private breeder) we sold ackies, childrens pythons and a coastal and he sold Jungles) We were beside the HerpShop tables (helping Brian) and we were very impressed with how quickly our reptiles sold and those of other private breeders near by us. I saw 6 Frill Necks babies sell within the 1st hour at a table near ours. ;)

I got myself a blonde mac

Certainly was a bit diff than last year. the other staff on out stall were really bored. i got to play with the snakes all day i think the diamond has had enough handling for this year.

I got myself some fluon and a pair of feeding tongs (thanks trader :)), Keeping and breeding Australian Lizards and The more complete Chondro (thanks Mike), a Subscription to Scales and Tails aswell as the back issues (thanks Joy) and a subscription to the VHS.

First time for me , took half as long to see everything as it did to drive in . BUT , the Jungle l was to pick up didnt arrive so l was sniffing around and found a Hypo Darwin female that is a perfect match for my male . The dude watching the stall had no idea of the price so l put $20 dep and kept coming back . When the owner was there two people were all over the Darwin and l had to push in and mention the deposit . He told me he wanted $300 and l couldnt get the cash out quick enough . l have refused an offer of $1200 for mine .:D So l would have to say l LOVED THE EXPO !

We had our 8 yr old Coastal Carpet for sale but as soon as the doors opened we had 2 couples wanting her real bad. She sold immediately! ;) so you missed seeing her maybe?

oh bugger, did a quick scout for a large coastal that was female.... there at around 9:15... might have missed ya...

anyway... i was only disapointed i only had $400 with me.... over all i quite enjoyed it and will be getting more herps soon from the breeders there as funds got low.... but still no female coastal lol, might be looking for a while yet but that ok.... next year i will be prepared haha:lol:

and frillies, i'm very happy, thought it would be along time before i got 1 of those

Even tho it wasnt as good as expected i still wish i could have come.

It was a great day...busy at that!!
Thanx to all the nice people that purchased from us...l hope that your new critters do well for you all:)
Yes we are Private breeders...if you happened to check out the table with, proserpines, coastals, not quite ready Olive hatchy's, womas, and geckoes that was us:)
Janet next to us is a private breeder and friend also selling her frogs and angle heads...nice!!
Most of the tables near us were private breeders, but l do agree there were more stands with reptile products,
which l suppose is part of the game...
Anyway had a great day and put a few faces to APS names and chatted with a few happy customers
from last year!!
Thanx again:)

Lots of gecko's...got myself a nice little spiney tailed gecko at the auction:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back