Mere flesh wound

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

Typical bite looks worse than it is

But it still hurt :(

Tip of the thumb and index finger

Squirted blood over the carpet

Ouch ,what was that from

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ouch ,what was that from

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Coastal, I wanted to get him out to weigh, but i moved a bit too quick and he turned around and wrapped me up

I wasn’t really thinking about him not having a feed for a while

Last edited:
The 1st and last time I was bitten by a coastal was back in the year 2000. Was a 6-7ft wild specimen about 40km west of Kempsey in NSW. It was the result of a handling error on my part and it nailed me right on the right elbow and I had blood pouring down my arm and running off my finger tips, you'd have sworn I'd sustained some sort of serious life threatening arterial injury... bled like a stuck pig.

Good times.

When my Bredli bit me, she wrapped around my wrist and wouldn’t let go. Got me right around last two knuckles on my right hand, and yeah, so much blood. Wouldn’t let go until I dunked my fist in her water bowl, and then took me about 15 minutes to unwrap her. After just a few seconds of having my fist in the water, the water turned crimson lol.

The leftovers :mad:

I can almost make out the whole bite mark over the 2 digits but thumb definitely got the bad side of things

981FDA9C-A979-443E-88DB-4214F3A4812F.jpeg

Hahaha...that's just a love bite....hahaha. Wait until you get tagged by a descent sized Olive or Scrubby or Ven and then you'll know what a real snake bite is...o_O:)
Ive had a large bhp bite my shoulder...now that hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back