Merry Christmas Young Police

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliveandkicking

Reaction score
I , thoughtfully might I add, donated $300 and half my licence to the Young branch of the NSW Police for Christmas. Merry Christmas.:?

Haha oh my gosh i'm an idiot and was trying to work out how you could donate half a license lol!!! That was shocking of me i honestly thought you were for real.... sarcasm was totally lost on me! But that really sucks.... did they give you a gift in return? Or just a nice 'card'.

Haha oh my gosh i'm an idiot and was trying to work out how you could donate half a license lol!!! That was shocking of me i honestly thought you were for real.... sarcasm was totally lost on me! But that really sucks.... did they give you a gift in return? Or just a nice 'card'.

Im embarrassed to say, i thought the same thing for about 30 second :oops:

I read it 3 times then realised what he was talking about..silly me lol

Christmas time is always double demerits, im guessing it was for speeding? Id hope not alcohol related :eek:

Hopefully that saved you having to pass the hat around for a funeral!

i get it! took me about 2 minutes, but i still got it what did you do?

Will

i think ill have to make a donation as well.

the slope in the harbour tunnel gives you a bit of speed..

Nah, I prefer a bike that turns and stops :)

I'm actually thinking of building a chop for a bit of fun tho

LMAO YOUNG COPPERS use to live in Young ...many years ago ....ha ha , your funds will go towards a great christmas present for 2009 police ball :)

I'm assuming that the fun would be in the building, not the riding? :lol: My brother in law just defected to Harleys after years of Suzuki worship, I think there were actually tears from Kris, he's being written out of the will as we speak :lol:

yeah, the fun will be in the building. They just don't feel right to ride. Jumped on a mates and it felt all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back