Mesh or Gauze? Where to get it from?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I know bunnings and certain other places stock that snake and mouse mesh but to tell you the truth i have never really been happy with that mesh.

What i am after is the same type of Gauze they use on DALBARB reptile enclosure's. The actual roof part of them i am talking about.

heatguard

It is very similar to they product used on this cage in the above link but flat of course.

Has anyone seen any of this around anywhere as i need some. I have tried bunnings but they dont have the stuff i am after.

Cheers

Cameron

Last edited:
I recently bought some sheets of perforated steel from a local steel suplier. It is a flat sheet 2400x2400 that is similar to pegboard but 1.5mm thick zinc ($45 cost price as it had edge damage). Stratco had powdercoated white sheets at around $35metre. I used it on the back of my banks

Thanks meatman for the reply.

anyone else got any idea's?

Cameron

i just got some crimsafe from the dump shop excellent stuff holds good shape but security screen shops have it also try window shops but often they cant and wont sell it as they recon they not allowed hope this helps

yer as segested above sheet metal supplyers. they normaly have bits and pices you can buy. i know super cheap auto also hade something similar i think it was called gard mesh and it went infront of the radiator.

just a tip on the sheet metal places offer cash upfront and make out that you dnt need it for a few days and that you in no rush, i get 20+ bux knocked off the price by doing so with any building things i get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back