Mid shed pics

Discussion in 'General Reptile Discussion' started by richyboa72, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Aussiepride83

Aussiepride83 Well-Known Member

I could put my stimmy in the middle of my shed and take a pic if you like? Lol

2. Yellowtail

Yellowtail Subscriber Subscriber

It seems I started something here, it all started when I commented on how good the IPhone X camera was. I had the original IPhone and it still works, I upgraded to a 5S to use the latest IOS and it still works well including the battery. I recently got an X because of the better camera and the face recognition, I have worn fingerprints from rock climbing (and hatchling snakes biting them all the time) and fingerprint ID is a problem. Samsung are generally first to market with new gimmicks but don't do the R&D to Apple standards so a lot are not quite ready, Apple perfects and develops new concepts before introducing them and facial ID is one, I find it incredible, it works instantaneously even in the car with my phone in a cradle and growing a Mo in November did not fool it, nor has my black eye from last weeks bush walk. The Apple IOS is flawless in operation and as Apple controls all Apps they all work perfectly, Android is all over the place and easily hacked.
    Apples Cloud system is also much better and seamless with all Apple devices and I love my Apple watch.
    --- Automatic Post Merged, Dec 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ---
    I'm just about to feed mine so maybe some are shedding?

3. Foozil

Foozil Active Member

Sure, just like so :p :
    IMG_0997.jpg

Eamon, Snapped, Tobe404 and 2 others like this.
  4. Aussiepride83

Aussiepride83 Well-Known Member

Foozil and richyboa72 like this.
  5. Nerdhero

Nerdhero Not so new Member

His eye colouration is stunning! I bet he's a treat to see in natural light....

Came home from work tonight to see my Pygmy Beardie is mid shed but had stopped to sleep. Thought it would be a bit rude to wake him for a photo shoot, he is also very timid. Hopefully I'll snap him in the morning, will probably have to bath him anyways to help him out.

richyboa72 likes this.
  6. richyboa72

richyboa72 Active Member

I really love the eyes on albino snakes,

I know a lot of people that are freaked out by the pink eyes on albino animals especially snakes

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

7. Nerdhero

Nerdhero Not so new Member

Unfortunately I was too late getting up this morning to get any mid shed picks :(

26024646_784924541690877_865446563_o.jpg 26026723_784976701685661_2114245147_o.jpg

Heres him after the shed as well as some skin he left behind, you can sorta make out his markings on it.

Edit: His name is Spyro...I'm REAALLLYYY proud of that name

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    richyboa72 and Foozil like this.