Mid shed pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it’s got the best specs ?? It doesn’t take a genius to realise galaxys are better than iPhone specs wise, but android OS sucks compared to iOS, ios is newbie friendly and doesn’t change with every phone generation.

Also people buy s8 and iPhone X (which btw has never before seen features in smartphone industry) because they have too much money.

The dream is Samsung specs in an iPhone operating system.
It seems I started something here, it all started when I commented on how good the IPhone X camera was. I had the original IPhone and it still works, I upgraded to a 5S to use the latest IOS and it still works well including the battery. I recently got an X because of the better camera and the face recognition, I have worn fingerprints from rock climbing (and hatchling snakes biting them all the time) and fingerprint ID is a problem. Samsung are generally first to market with new gimmicks but don't do the R&D to Apple standards so a lot are not quite ready, Apple perfects and develops new concepts before introducing them and facial ID is one, I find it incredible, it works instantaneously even in the car with my phone in a cradle and growing a Mo in November did not fool it, nor has my black eye from last weeks bush walk. The Apple IOS is flawless in operation and as Apple controls all Apps they all work perfectly, Android is all over the place and easily hacked.
Apples Cloud system is also much better and seamless with all Apple devices and I love my Apple watch.
[doublepost=1513942048,1513941973][/doublepost]I'm just about to feed mine so maybe some are shedding?

Many years ago I was really into photography and had all the expensive cameras, lenses etc but just to post on sites like this phone cameras are good and you always have them with you. Just took this close up by holding phone over the opening in his flowerpot hide. I was worried he would think it was food, he's 3m and has a head as big as my 5S.
View attachment 322356

His eye colouration is stunning! I bet he's a treat to see in natural light....

Came home from work tonight to see my Pygmy Beardie is mid shed but had stopped to sleep. Thought it would be a bit rude to wake him for a photo shoot, he is also very timid. Hopefully I'll snap him in the morning, will probably have to bath him anyways to help him out.

I really love the eyes on albino snakes,

I know a lot of people that are freaked out by the pink eyes on albino animals especially snakes

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I was too late getting up this morning to get any mid shed picks :(

26024646_784924541690877_865446563_o.jpg 26026723_784976701685661_2114245147_o.jpg

Heres him after the shed as well as some skin he left behind, you can sorta make out his markings on it.

Edit: His name is Spyro...I'm REAALLLYYY proud of that name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back