Midwest tongs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys we have just struck a deal with Midwest tongs ( www.midwesttongs.com ) to import all of their products into Australia.

The prices here will be the same as they are in the states (obviously at current exchange rates)

So if you are interested in anything at all please let me know ( [email protected] ) as we are placing the initial order with them on the 8th of April

Take care
Matt
animalattraction.com.au

Matt, i received the things i purchased from you and they well well packed and sent out promptly thankyou very much :)

guys i highly recomend buying from animal attraction for Matts friendly service and help and the competitive prices.

(just thought id share :))

Nice one Matt !

I have purchased equipment from Midwest Tongs before, still have some of it, great quality!

I also totally agree with Zards comments, Matt is a great bloke to deal with.

Neil

im not happy with the services of midwest tongs. i placed a order 4 months ago and have been charged for it but still not hooks and tongs. i have emailed them several times with no response

Thanks neil :) they are great quality products so i am looking forward to getting them on to the Australian Market

Tommo the beauty of this setup is that you will no longer have to deal with them we are going to try and keep most products in stock (as finances will allow) so most of the time waiting will be minimal, if it is in stock you will have it a day or two after it is ordered

Take care
Matt

I'll double what Zard said, I just recieved my order of Matt yesterday and he was great. Very helpful and understanding about my delays in posting payment. I hope to deal with him again.

thanks skorpious glad to see your order got there safely, i look forward to hearing from you again

Matt

Excellent stuff Matt,

I have quite a few of their products here, and their lightweight pro hooks are great. The gentle Giants work a treat on my Kingies and adders.

If you order in some pro baggers I would be interested in getting some, they are just what I need

Also,

Their restraining tube sets I would like, and also the pro field hook.

Cheers

Would like some restraint tubes myself and am after some surgeon type tongs for feeding like a long set of tweezers but tongs.....indicus uses these and their great!!!Need a new hook too so i think i'll be placing another order again Matt along with some rabbits!!!

RE: Re: RE: Midwest tongs

its a good idea for peace of mind for jonny sixpack,instead of laying down the birdnetting,to be able to spray a deterent around his chookshed,and might save a snake or two,,i am always being asked if there is a spray that can be used up close to the house, not to keen on napthalene,im sure a herbal spray can be made,

baz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back