Minimum size tank for a 'WESTERN' bearded dragon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardLover820

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey im getting a western bearded dragon tank, i want to know the minimum size for a PERMANENT home, and they get pretty small, so how big does his/her tank have to be? thx :D

About 1000mmx500x500 is the minimum DEC recommends. I kept my pair in 1200mmx600x600.

I kept on googling and it never said the minimum size for a western bearded dragons permanent home :L
Only temporary sizes, sizes for other types of bearded dragons and sizes for pairs :p

But isnt 100cmx50cmx50cm the size for an adult 'pair'? i need to know the minimum size for just one :L

Last edited:
yeah dude
the 4th one is the care sheet it say's
HOUSING: [FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial][FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial]An adult pair of the larger Western Bearded Dragon will require a top-ventilated, 100 x 50 cm indoor vivarium, while a pair of Western Netted Dragons will need a floor area of at least 75 x 40 cm. An aquarium or purpose built, glass fronted wooden cage is ideal to house your pets. Wire fronted cages are unsuitable for dragons. Enclosures must be secure and escape proof.

that for adults but try half that mabe
but bu [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial][FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial][FONT=AMDLEM+Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT]

yeah dude
the 4th one is the care sheet it say's
HOUSING: [FONT=AMDLEM+Arial][FONT=AMDLEM+Arial]An adult pair of the larger Western Bearded Dragon will require a top-ventilated, 100 x 50 cm indoor vivarium, while a pair of Western Netted Dragons will need a floor area of at least 75 x 40 cm. An aquarium or purpose built, glass fronted wooden cage is ideal to house your pets. Wire fronted cages are unsuitable for dragons. Enclosures must be secure and escape proof.

that for adults but try half that mabe
but bu [/FONT][/FONT]
No way, 50cm is too small.

I agree with dragonlover1, give it a metre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back