Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crl94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My friend and I always wanted a little thing to run around our desk like a miniture animal. Well, it kinda just hit me that my spotted python is like a miniture retic python and my friends blue tongue is like a miniture komodo dragon. Yay for chibi pets and reptiles altogether :D

Also would like to hear others version of a miniture pet (chihuhuas do not count)

A spotted is nothing like A retic (what have you been smoking?) And an ackie would probably be more miniature komodo

A spotted is nothing like A retic (what have you been smoking?) And an ackie would probably be more miniature komodo

Retic is a large patterend snake, spotted is a small patterned snake

I have an Italian Greyhound....... That's a mini version of a normal greyhound. About 10% of the size!

Why not go with the real thing? Antaresia perthensis and Varanus brevicauda.

Retic is a large patterend snake, spotted is a small patterned snake
yeah I get it now! and a spotted looks like a mini carpet, because they both have patterns!

haha lol, And I second this I want A mini cow lol, my fiance wants A miniature pic but I said no we have enough mammals lol.

hahaha there seriously is such thing as a miniature cow and goat i didn't know i was just being a smart **** then my gf said there is n starts waving her iphone in my face with some youtube video, i told her to go have a miniature cry

yeah I get it now! and a spotted looks like a mini carpet, because they both have patterns!

spotted don't have patterns they have spots!

I always wanted a tiny cow to be on the table that I could milk into my coffee at breakfast.

Saw the tiniest frog ive ever seen last night.this little tree frog(i think) that could fit on an nail head.aww

sorry guys didnt see the request for pics until now... here is the only pic of one of my cows i have at work... Her name is emily :)

She is due to calf soon. I am 6'2 to give you an idea of height.

She is 83cm at the back. Usual cattle stand around 1mtr 40 or so

Attachments

• mini cow.jpg
    mini cow.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back