Missing snake.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin8290

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post here and unfortunately a sad one. Tonight my hatchling black and gold jungle carpet python escaped his click clack. He is about 4 months old. I guess what I'm getting at is if anyone in the south Burnett area in Kingaroy finds a jungle hatchy around could they please contact me via this forum. I know it is highly unlikely that someone will find him but I am trying everything I can to find my little guy because I am very sad. Please no comments saying how careless I was for him to get free, I realise I am at fault but that's the last thing I need. Thanks guys.

Bit of a bugger mate, I hope you find him.

Habe a search though the forums as there are a few tricks that others have used that have helped reunite them with their lost snakes.

Good luck

Good news guys! I found him!! I ripped apart the house and went to the front door to look outside and would you believe it there he is hanging off the security chain. How he got there I haven't the slightest clue but he's back home now.

It is. I am so lucky as I read on the forum and not many people have happy endings. I sure as heck will be more careful from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back