Moderate Me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

We have a problem here, clearly the mods aren't online enough. With only 3 of them monitoring the posts of 1000+ active members it is no wonder why. Perhaps it is time for a few more mods to be enlisted, or perhaps have some kind of self moderation system installed. At the moment we can bring a post to the mods attention by reporting it but nothing is done about it until a mod comes online, which can be several hours later. Perhaps if a post/member is reported by say 5 members, then the account/post is automatically suspended/deleted. Obviously that system would be open to abuse by members, in the event that happened, those misusing it could be suspended or deleted, so i think it may be a solution. Although more mods is clearly the simpler answer.

Definately something needs to be done. There is a lot of crap that goes on when mods aren't around.

Im not sure about the member reporting thing =P i think it would be abused.. You just know in every online community.. Theres those sneaky little conniving buggers who have their little 'fan clubs' and will use them against you if something goes sour with them but they cover it up to look like your in the wrong lol.

Yeah, i'd be a good mod i reckon, but it will never happen, Slatey has a pretty good memory. :lol:

I was just about to say the same thing... i wanna be a mod :D wait no, i wanna be a "supermod"

hmmm i think we need more mods, some that are on late at night, and some of the accounts that are getting thru are a worry aswell!

I dont think more mods are needed, just a case of the current ones acting on the information thats given to them in the appropriate manner.
I seem to remember last year the site had alot more mods than now.........what happened to them ?:|
</IMG>

Last edited:
I vote for Brendan too... I can never be a mod here because Greebo hates me lol... I've never understood why though...

Jamie.

u got my vote mb

i think spot should be a mod for late at night he';s always on

Yep u certainly got my vote ! Mr Bredli yesterday i was looking at your profile and u were reporting a post :) you would be verry good at being a Moderator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back