Moderate Me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

you mean you actually had to think about it Hix? :p

Phoebe, we were provided with some information (which later turned out to be incorrect) suggesting it was someone else, and that the threat was real.

:p

Hix

Glad to see that you're all still with us Hix:D

That is just taking things way too far. Whether in jest or not, it is a worry.

Maybe you should have taken it one step further and got the police involve. Make an example of this person.

I'm really upset no-one has put my name forward as new mod, I would make a great moderator as I am unbiased, a great listener, willing to see both sides of an argument, totally impartial, am able.........................on second thoughts forget that, I'll just get my coat.

Oh poor Boa. Yes you make a great mod, too :D

Thats awful that ppl go to extreme threats. Those ppl spend too much time on the computer and not enough time getting out there and finding the experience.

I have moderated a couple of sites and believe me, mods do a great job reading every thing that gets typed, nothing like trying to decipher posts by illegitimate half monkey-humans for fun...

and you have to love anyone who leaves death threats on a reptile forum.. yes the amount of times I have almost pulled out my knife because other people have differed with my opinion... you SOB. I am right 100% of the time and you deserve to be stabbed to a bloody pulp ahhhh............................. glad thats out of my system

I would be perfectly willing to be a mod, but does the position come with bullet proof Bentley, and bodyguards.

Some more moderation should be done in the for sale section (not hassling the mods efforts)
But a lot of crap does get written in peoples for sale threads and is very deterring for sellers.

just looked on the mod list and garthnfay has got it im pretty sure

Great choice mods;) So is it Garth,Fay or both?

Great choice mods !!!

Now I just gotta be careful when chatting up Fay that I am not talking to Garth .. or is that the other way around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back