Moderate Me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowing members to vote for new moderators generally ends up as little more than a popularity contest.

I also think it's a good idea for any newly-appointed moderators (assuming the Admin and other mods decided to go down that path) should be placed on a trial basis to begin with.

Right there.
This is private site, and we will choose moderators as we feel is best.
Bad or young hot blooded moderator can be more damaging then 20 bad apples in membership.

This site is going on for long time now and we have 9 moderators involved in one stage with only 1500 members. 9 moderators could not manage to do much better also.
I think that people should look at them self first and behave.

Thanks for the offer of making me a mod slatey, but i will have to respectfully decline.:lol:

Thankyou for the confidence that you have in me.:lol:

Donk :lol::lol::lol:

I can honestly say that Greebo has never made any noise about disliking or hating any member of this site. For all the time I was a mod he acted without bias and probably gave more people a second chance than deserved it. He isnt vindictive and Ive seen him cop some real ***** over the years and from some people who a lot meaner than any of you lot. He has stuck around through all sorts of crap and if it was me I'd walk, which I did. If anyone deserves praise on this site its Dave.
There have been hundreds of dropkicks on this site who have been dealt with by Greebo over the years and in every case it is because of the content of their posts not their personalities.

People here don't have Idea how fair Grebo is. Lot of people don't like his strong stand. But he is always fair.
He have high respect from other members of our team.

I'm really upset no-one has put my name forward as new mod, I would make a great moderator as I am unbiased, a great listener, willing to see both sides of an argument, totally impartial, am able.........................on second thoughts forget that, I'll just get my coat.

I would put your name in the hat boa, you would make a good mod here too.

I think that greebo does a good job, as with all other mods. You really cant vote for mods it think.

They do have to put up with alot of crap when people dont agree with their decisions, its allmost like being a cop, nobody likes you but your only doing your job.

Yes we asked GARTHNFAY to join our moderator team and our offer was excepted.
I would like to welcome them in to our moderator team.

I can honestly say that Greebo has never made any noise about disliking or hating any member of this site. For all the time I was a mod he acted without bias and probably gave more people a second chance than deserved it. He isnt vindictive and Ive seen him cop some real ***** over the years and from some people who a lot meaner than any of you lot. He has stuck around through all sorts of crap and if it was me I'd walk, which I did. If anyone deserves praise on this site its Dave.
There have been hundreds of dropkicks on this site who have been dealt with by Greebo over the years and in every case it is because of the content of their posts not their personalities.

:shock:

I don't know if anyone else noticed but Gillsy is now a Moderator, so good luck Gillsy.

Thanks Joshua,

Remeber posts can always been reported if there isn't anyone online to moderate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back