Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do post pics when they are all out and running around
I photographed them while moving them from the incubator into the enclosure.
126388065.jpg

126388064.jpg

126388063.jpg

126388061.jpg

126388059.jpg

After much wandering around, climbing everything they can climb and checking all areas, they have sorted out basking spots, water container and hide spots. This is the last glimpse I'll get for a while, probably.
126388175.jpg

Gee's David...They took long enough! I saw those eggs cooking in April.. LOL!

They are all little stunners, especially the one with the orange type colour on the back (last photo), is that something unsual or will it change over time?

Gee's David...They took long enough! I saw those eggs cooking in April.. LOL!
April is nothing, they've been cooking since October. Just think, if it seems like a long time since you saw them, you saw them when they were 'almost' done!

They are all little stunners, especially the one with the orange type colour on the back (last photo), is that something unsual or will it change over time?
Every now and then I get hatchlings on which the yellow is a bit warmer, leaning towards orange rather than lemon yellow. I have never thought much of it and assumed it would change, but last year I visited someone that had some animals I'd bred many years ago and his male still had the orange at 7 years of age. It's hard to see in this photo, but the yellow on his body was a yellow/orange colour.
122895221.jpg

That male is great.. very easy to see the yellow/orange on the throat as well as some blue. Beautiful.

U sure know how to get a thread exciting Crocdoc, great monitors and pictures as allways
cheers
Shane

yes its male, here is another pic with one of the girls.
shes very light and almost no black. flavis.jpg

nice flavies tristis,im finding it hard to find females,males are quite commonly for sale,quite a few being the offspring of my 2 males funnily enough,the search continues

This is my new friend Tiny. A recent aquisition from a fellow board member. He is settleing in nicely. My first monitor, so Im watching his every behaviour, as they're all new to me
tinyresized2.jpg

tinyresized.jpg

Latest posts

Back