Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some amazing monitors here... I am very jealous, I wish I had room/time/money for large monitors.

Hey sesa, what are the KRMs like in captivity? Are they as placid as ackies?

Damn must of missed it, I'm guessing the ad wasn't up for too long! Love the variance in colour and banding/spots in the normal forms. Do you keep any bells yourself ST?

Varanidae are all those glauerti shots captive? Wouldn't mind knowing what these guys have been going for roughly, but I'm guessing the waiting line is a little long hah.

Yes they are all mine and some of the photos were taken by Gunther Schmida at his house. My pair cost me $3000 a couple of years ago from Jason Lapinsand as far as I know he is the only person selling them so far with a rather long waiting list, hopefully mine breed again this year for me and I may sell some.

Buy the way Jannico how is the Orientalis going?

Yeah Last Year i inquired about The Glauerti's and he had a waiting list till 2012....! I am defiantly going to get some... and for sure breed them! Maybe in 4yrs time though.

Im reading up on the V. Glauerti and have been for the past 2 months so i would love extra reading material from Keepers of the species.. Please PM info on them. Any info is great!

My little Panoptes, she has spirit :) Might have to go back and read this thread again, i haven't been keeping up with it and have missed lots but everytime i look it makes me want another monitor :) And whats better is the block of land i just bought will have PLENTY of room for more :)

Attachments

• lizzy1.JPG
    lizzy1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 252
  • lizzy2.JPG
    lizzy2.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 258
Back