Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little Panoptes, she has spirit :) Might have to go back and read this thread again, i haven't been keeping up with it and have missed lots but everytime i look it makes me want another monitor :) And whats better is the block of land i just bought will have PLENTY of room for more :)

Nice v.panoptes! She looks about the same size as my lacey, how old is she?

Nice v.panoptes! She looks about the same size as my lacey, how old is she?

just under a year, I think she hatched around october but not 100% sure on that. I LOVE watching her eat, food response is incredible :)

Love the Mertens Branca

Mudi that little guy is a stunner! did that come from sonia?

Exactly the same age as my lacey (hatched Oct 09). He/she is still shy though. This thread is evil... I want another monitor now.. LOL but the wife would kill me!

Yeah Josh she came from Sonia. I only hold her for 5 minutes at a time and I only hold her once a month or so so she's quite agro when I first get her out but calms down after a minute and stops trying to kill me. How's your little Lacie going in it's new enclosure

Bronsen is great he is quite calm and cruisy but i havent handled him yet I'd like to start but he has gone a little bit edgy after i decked out his enclosure now he has a bit more of a wild streak so i will wait until he gets a bit more used to the place

oh wow another glauteri I sooooooooooooo wish I could have one if I had the money of course great monitors varinade
and some good photos in their well done!

Good to see this thread going, dont kno i'f ive posted these before but ohwell,
V.Spenceri
crop2.jpg

crop1.jpg

Shane

Do you have any issues with the lights exposed like that? Some of our guys would spend time trying to climb the chains. I like the way you can adjust the height to control the basking temperature.
here are a couple more brev, flavi house and flavi.

Male Bells
Lacie hatchies
Spencers Hatchies

Attachments

• IMGP1813.JPG
    IMGP1813.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 394
  • IMGP1805.1.jpg
    IMGP1805.1.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 545
  • IMGP1621.1.jpg
    IMGP1621.1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 525
serp the female bells for sale on herptrader is the lass i bought,shes ten times better looking in person to,the brightness of the yellow is unreal,not washed out like some bells can be,shes brumating right now so fingers crossed my male is big enough to mate her in spring

Do you have any issues with the lights exposed like that? Some of our guys would spend time trying to climb the chains. I like the way you can adjust the height to control the basking temperature.
ive never had any probs with the lights that way. they never try and climb up the lights or the chain.

Thanks Richard, rub it in, why don't you! LOL

Yeah, I could see she would be attractive, especially after a full body shed. I have slight regrets that I didn't purchase her, but I've got too many as it is.

Back