Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely Mertens.. definitely want one of them one day.. as well as every other monitor.

Mine are perfect :) Still basking through winter, and are all eager to start feeding again. I also have some eggs that I hope will hatch very soon.

hell yeh ..eggs mate, well done !

the ones i got are all 2 year old.. except for the smallest bells i got it is about 5 . its one i rescued of a well known herper he had it kept in a standard 4 foot cage for 4 years and feed it once a month like his pythons its about the size of my ones when they are 6-8 months old . but he eats like a champ but im not sure if he will ever grow to what he should be ?.. mine have started feeding the last 2 weeks again and ive noticed a bit of mating .. .

It's actually quite a nice looking bells :) You sure it's a male? Maybe it's a female and has reached it's full size?

None of mine start mating until October. Still chilly down here until the end of September. :(

serps the one i refere to im not sure of sex ? but is only around 70 cm and dont think it would be a 1 kg even if it was a female it should be double the size . but yeh its a nice looking animal its not skinny anymore just small .

dont worry about yours not mating yet ...you got eggs already . if you come stick a laybox in my cage you can have the eggs i know im not going to wait nearly a year for them to hatch . im over that ...

Well about 2 weeks ago I moved my Ackies across into their new enclosure, figured I'd upload some photo's for comments. Still fiddling around with it a bit, but they seem really happy with it.
Overall size is 1800x1200x700mm
IMG_0664.JPGIMG_0668.JPGIMG_0677.JPGIMG_0667.JPG

Latest posts

Back