Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics of my pair. These guys are both 4 yrs old and about 140 cm. Male is the one with less black and has a little bit of blood on his back (It was feed time and he got a little excited). I got some eggs out of these guys on new years day so hopefully will hatch some little ones out later this year.

Last edited:
here one of my sandie i have been playing round with my camera do nite and i will post some more pics later
macro1055.jpg

Stunning pair of bells Jason! Any more pics of that outdoor enclosure?

Nice pair of bells..... is it rare to see female bells phase ? as i have only really seen males in bells phase in the past.

Beautiful pair of Bell's phase. Just out of curiosity, where did the female lay her eggs?

Beautiful pair of Bell's phase. Just out of curiosity, where did the female lay her eggs?

Cheers mate. Here's a pic of the 'lay tub' I gave her when she was ready to lay. Inside I put about 60L of peat moss. She dug down and dropped them near the bottom. Then I had the fun job of carefully digging them out.

Couple of picks of my male spence

Attachments

• DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01235.JPG
    DSC01235.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 123
My two little flavies :) I love them so much
DSC_0970.jpgDSC_0988.jpgDSC_0989.jpg

A massive thanks to Tristis for his amazing help

Latest posts