Monitors / Goannas / Varanids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a few of my monitors.
tristis orientalis
tristis.jpg

gilleni
gillens.jpg

Lacey
anna.jpg

Storrs Eggs

Hi
One female storr lays 13 often, have a clutch of 7 in the incubator now.
Feed the female as much as she likes when breeding, thats all I do?
My Storrs are from Qld, Mt Isa form.
Heres a pic of the breed set-up.
Cheers,
Jason Lapins

Great pics everyone. Love your indicus reptilecity. Do you breed them and if so what do you sll the hatchies for and how much do you sell the mertens for?

Here is a pic of my perentie enclosure

that is the maddest enclosure..how big is it? I would imagine there would be quite a lot to feed three perenties.

that is the maddest enclosure..how big is it? I would imagine that it would cost quite a lot to feed three perenties.

Best enclosure I've ever seen DC! What are the dimensions? Is it a shed or a room in your house? Where do you get those boulders? It looks like you've cut a piece out of their natural habitat and crammed it in your house.... AWESOME!!!

that is great i love your enclosure that would have to be the best looking monitor set up i have seen. just curious, how do they get UV? is there an opening in the roof? is that in or out side? well done very cool.

would love to see more pics of peoples monitor set ups and enclosures.

I reckon he might be using those oz bright heat and light mercury vapour bulbs in those reflector lamps. But looking at the roof of the enclosure, their are fluro's. But... their at such a height where I dont think they would benefit the perenties. Maybe in that middle mound. Im not too sure either about the uv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back