Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
hi

i just thought i would put some pictures up of some of my montiors, the first two pics are of my varanus scalaris rainforest cage, the majority of the plants are real. the second is of my female mangrove monitor and the last is of my juvy yellow spotted monitor, i have his parents as well but havnt taken a photo of them yet. i will upload pics of my olives and there cages later.

Attachments

• snakes and halloween 115.jpg
    snakes and halloween 115.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 230
  • snakes and halloween 119.jpg
    snakes and halloween 119.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 228
  • snakes and halloween 126.jpg
    snakes and halloween 126.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 211
  • snakes and halloween 130.jpg
    snakes and halloween 130.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 224
  • snakes and halloween 132.jpg
    snakes and halloween 132.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 201
my male and female olives female is about 3.8 metres and the male is 4 metres, both were bought and measured from URS

Attachments

• snakes and halloween 144.jpg
    snakes and halloween 144.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 310
  • snakes and halloween 145.jpg
    snakes and halloween 145.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 138
  • snakes and halloween 134.jpg
    snakes and halloween 134.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 295
love the monitors, i think the mangroves are my faves!! :)

dam those are big olives!!
reminds me which i decided against them, theyre incredibly beautiful though,...! :)

love the monitors, i think the mangroves are my faves!! :)

dam those are big olives!!
reminds me which i decided against them, theyre incredibly beautiful though,...! :)

thanks yeah the magroves would have to be my favourites to, the olives are huge and i always make sure theres someone close by incase something goes wrong, as they have the stongest feeding response of any of my animals.

Hi affroalex,

Great looking enclosures. I just wondered if you have any problem with nose-rubbing when you have mesh fronts as you do here. I'm assuming you don't?

Jamie.

have you still got your pair, i can rember seeing yours in a forum, but cant remember where.

Yes and they are doing well.

I have a new enclosure planned for them... I have even got as far as purchasing the fish tank for their pond and the glass. I just need a couple of clear weekends to start the assembly.

love the Indicus sutch nice monitor's would love to see more pics? also the panoptes is verry nice to,

ill post more thisafternoon, they are awsome to watch cruise aroung in the fiishtank trying to catch the gold fish, which they do very succesfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back