Monkeyman

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyman

Reaction score
Hey all, Just found, Aussie pythons. Love it, great source of info, ideas, pics etc... getting me back into my snake. She kinda lost my attention for a while, and was just an attraction for when friends came over :oops: . my enthusiasm has really sparked back up again. I think i may start breeding her next year or something.

My snake is a morelia spilota McDowelli, and i remember when i first saw her i dell in love (aww). She's nearly 4 now and has grown immensly since i got her (she was about a year old) from a Bendigo Pet store. I have no knowledge of her lineage, but that isn't particularly important to me.

Living in Ballarat now, and the weather is shocking here. Hope it doesn't get too cold for her over winter, even though her tank is in my room it gets damn cold in my room

Hope to spend more time here
Chris

**edit - Crap whoops put the ultra-large photo's on, edited them to be decent sized**

wow, great pics but you need to resize them so we can see them properly

welcome to the site

Welcome Chris, just one things, do you think you could resize those pics please ? :)

Welcome to the site monkeyman, you have a beautiful mcdowelli there!!

sorry bout the largness of those photos... i forgot they were so large :oops:

look forward to chatting to u all

thanks Garthnfay

Very nice snake you got there MM.
the weather is shocking here
Get used to it :D I've been a B-rat all my life, now I go to uni in Melbourne and people can't figure out why I'm wearing shorts in winter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back